Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      BEN
      Participant

i’d like to ask something from my experience. the other day, i experienced rage like i never felt. after that i clearly saw my desire and felt so much despair. i begged the creator to correct me so that i can bestow to another person purely. is this  what prayer is? but if i also pray that the other person gain more strength to resolve this issue between us – is this prayer for another? or is it egoistic for me?

Hello Beth. We are told there are 3 parts to the prayer – acknowledgement, request and thanks.

First, I acknowledge that there is none else but the Creator and He has the ability and the will to answer my prayer. Second, I make my request to the Creator, a request for my correction. And third, I thank Him because I know whatever He does, it is for my benefit.

I do not pray that the Creator will “fix” someone else. In the end there is no one else, just me and the Creator.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi.

I have a question about the Excerpts 17 and 18 of faith above reason.

What actions can we make within the ten to reach incondicional surrender?

Thank you

Adelina.

Hello Adelina. I want to act toward the 10 with the attitude that, regardless of my personal desires, what is important to me is adhesion to the desire of the 10. If we have the right attitude, any actions we make bring us closer to the goal.

Here is a quote from excerpt 18 with the word “ten” substituted for the word Creator. “I want to be a servant of the 10 even though I have no idea about the work and I feel no flavor in the work. Nevertheless, I am willing to work with all my might as though I have attainment and feeling and flavor in the work, and I am willing to work unconditionally.”

Monica
      Participant

Hi! I have a question regarding the four phases of light. I understand that the the four phases of light happened in the thought of creation, before the creation of the kli. Therefore, should we see this phases completely separated from the evolution of the kli (cascading through the five worlds, this world and then going back up the ladder) or they are somehow or somewhere incorporated/replicated in this whole process? Thank you.

Hello Monica. Actually, the appearance of Malchut in the four phases of direct light is the kli. All the partzufim that cascade down to our world are replications, by way of cause and consequence, of the original 4 phases.

Luck
      Participant

Peace.
      What does it means having a broken Massach? Thanks

It means that instead of having an intention to please the Creator, my intention is only to please myself.

Luck
          Participant

Thanks Kim!
          Nice to be connected to you.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

My question is, why was there no mention of reading the Torah in any of the courses? Does not the knowledge of Kabbalah come out of the Torah? Does not zohar pay to PRDS Torah? I did not see anything about Shabbat and Halachot and Mitzvot in the courses!

The KabU courses study the writings of Baal HaSulam and Rabash. The reason for this is that their writings explain kabbalah for our generation, the generation that is beginning to feel the maximum growth of the ego.  In particular, the writings of Rabash tell us how to enter the spiritual path from our current state. The writings of kabbalists in the past were basically for communication with other kabbalists, those who had already entered spiristuality.

Paul
      Participant

In retrospect  to your 12-2-2021  SMWF session: as always I admire your encompassing, tender presentation , creating a feeling of togetherness.  My problem, and only my problem: What is really real  and what is faking it, because Tony (Kosinec) also stresses the importance of loving your friends more than yourself, even if you don’t feel it that way. (So fake it).

Fake it, OK, but how does it works, while it feels so corrupted, not being thruthfull?

Hello Paul.

If I don’t feel the love towards the Friends, that is really the fake reality. We are immersed in an infinite sea of love – we just don’t perceive it yet. So, when we create an atmosphere of love of Friends, whether or not we feel that way at the moment, we are participating in the truth.

I sent your post to Zohar and he adds this:  part of our learning and growing process even in corporeality is to “play” the advanced state, and this way we prepare ourselves for the “real” thing.
        And of course we understand that we don’t like the word “fake”, so just call it “act”, and we do that all the time, we “act” in a good mood for our children to present them a loving front, we act before our boss as if we are glad to do our job even when we don’t feel that way because it benefits us, and so on.

Luck
          Participant

Yeah broh, play and act is not fake. And is science that we need to achieve and feel before  ‘be in’. The Creator is called ‘Come and See’, there is the key. It is something similar to faith. I am sure you will feeling it. Love of friend is real and the truth.

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.