Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NAT
      Participant

Im curious to envision what type of creature do we collectively emerge/evolve into

Imagine there are no humans on Earth yet, but there are monkeys, and they only think about swinging from the trees and so on. And now there needs to be a new monkey that will plant crops, read and write, go to symphonies. But you have no such desire to do those things. So, you need there to be someone who can tell you about the world of humans and fan your desire for it. So, in our current situations we have Kabbalists. They tell us that we are like those monkeys, except instead of thinking about swinging from the trees, we think from morning until night about ourselves – all sorts of various things that concern me, my body, and those important to me. And I need to become something opposite, who thinks from morning until night about others and the Creator. You’ll depict what it is that we become when you start seeing how from every thought you need to move to an opposite thought – from yourself to others, from reception to bestowal. This way you start depicting what it is that we become.

Matanah
      Participant

At this stage of our studies, are we developing the Six Sense?

That’s the main thing we’re always working on. The purpose of Kabbalah is to build the sense with which we feel the Upper World as it does not come naturally as do the senses we’re born with. It happens through the Reforming Light that we draw during the study.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Someone asked me:   “How can the Creator make, create humanity so egoistic if he himself is only love and he himself do not have egoism”.

Hi Tove,

We have not yet revealed the extent of human egoism. It includes more than we can even imagine would be possible because it is a desire to receive, without a shred of bestowal. And the Creator is the quality of bestowal without a shred of reception. So, He made us the exact opposite form to His. That’s why precisely from it, though He is concealed, we can invert our qualities to Bestowal and become like Him.

Tove Jo
          Participant

Thank you so much….I will bring the answer forward to the person that asked me, a young finish girl.

Purity K
      Participant

How do I start connecting with a group?

In the graduate program, you will be assigned a group. For now, it’s important to study on one’s own.

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

I’ve learned so much about the importance of being in a group in order to develop my desire to bestow. If the ultimate goal is to receive for the sake of sharing, is it accurate to say that there will always be my ego to feed as long as it’s been fed correctly through the correction of my desires? Also, it’s my understanding that a group defined a CULT is the one that surrender themselves to an Upper Force and whose behaviours are directed by a supreme force offered compared to a King. What’s your view?

Hi Massimo,

We don’t have such a term in the wisdom of Kabbalah nor does that definition match the one that researchers from our world use – so let’s leave that aside. The terminology is actually important, and I also need to correct that what we want to reach is called Bestowal. That term you used does not exist anywhere in the authentic wisdom of Kabbalah. We need to reach Bestowal, which is Equivalence with the Creator, which is beyond any good imaginable. Later, much later, after many corrections that we are incapable of, but only the Upper Light can make over us, there is the fact that actually, we are only a Desire – a desire to receive – and we don’t have a shred of bestowal in us; all we can do, at the end of the day, is receive. So, there’s a correction called Receiving in Order to Bestow. But that’s many degrees of corrections away, when the person already has a different mind and heart than what can now be imagined. It’s like a fish that will evolve eventually to a monkey and later a human, already trying to imagine riding a bicycle. How will it happen? However I will imagine it, with what I currently have, will be utterly incorrect.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Regarding the Super Desire generated by the connection between the GE and AHP of each partzuf: with my intention to bestow, do I basically create a ripple effect to the Upper and to the Lower degrees?

Is this the way that the Ohr Makif reaches all the partzufim involved?

Thank you

If there are desires to which you are connected in one system, you become a pipeline towards them – to the extent that their Kelim are corrected to be able to receive the Lights.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.