Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      monk3y barz Inc.
      Participant

Equivalence of form refers to correcting egoistic desires for the Creators sake?

monk3y barz,
        Our egoistic desires aren’t going anywhere.  You got a special package deal from the Creator.  He wants you to feel all of eternity so count on that ego growing.  On top of that we are going to learn how to build an intention to bestow.  In that we can be similar to Him who is 100% bestowing and by this we get to a degree called receiving in order to bestow.  This is called the correction of creation.  Then, we will get to the purpose of creation, which is to enjoy all of reality 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Dear instructor,

1. Malchut is the phase that the human being has reached a spiritual insight?
      ( Because before:, alef, Beth, daled is only filling the kli for own concern? Could you say that these seferot show the animalistic phase?)Do I mix up?

2.I wonder how to find out that the intention I’ve got is not really a manipulation of my ego. Though I ofcourse I like to be in a phase of a will to receive .

3. Ohr Hasidim? Is there an example? What I’ve seen of religious  Hasidim; The feeling is really important.

4.Is there a difference between the name Ahavaya and Adonai ?

Looking forward….

Bonnie,
        1.  Malchut is the full desire to receive.  There is no human until that will to receive goes through many many corrections upon that will to receive.  Malchut comes at the end of the 4 phases of direct light.  There are many other operations after that.

2.  We are 100% will to receive.  Our egos will trick us every time.  Don’t worry about that.  He is doing his job.  This is what the Creator made.  The Creator made the 100% will to receive.  Why?  Because He wants you to enjoy everything.  If you only have a small desire, you can only enjoy a little, but He wants you to enjoy everything, so He develops Malchut of Ein Sof to enjoy everything.  However, we have a problem!  We cannot enjoy endlessly in our will to receive.  So what can we do?
        For this we have to make corrections.  We will learn about this soon.

3.  The direct light from the Creator, the light of fulfillment is called Ohr Hochma.  After we make corrections and receive only with the intention to bestow, we reflect back to the Creator Ohr Hasadim.

4. We refer to the four letters Yud-Hey-Vav-Hey as Havaya.  In the Jewish prayer book during prayers they often say Adonai for the four letter name.

Seth@KabU

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

If I can dedicate  all my intentions to satisfy God, I will become His part. Is this conclusion correct?

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Hello! Take my greetings. Is spirituality  higher science? Could you  please clarify me? What are the opinions of Rav Baal Ha-Suman and Rav Laitman?

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Hello! Take my greetings. Is spirituality higher science? What does Kabbalah say? What are the opinions of Rav Baal Ha-Sulam and Rav Laitman on this issue? Could you please clarify me?

Hi Muhammad,
        Yes, yes.  Baal HaSulam calibrated us to the Kabbalah of the ARI.  The ARI made a huge innovation in the wisdom of Kabbalah.  He described all of the system of reality in a very clear and pragmatic way, truly like the science of the upper worlds.
        Seth@KabU

Rachel
      Participant

I have no questions. i just have an understanding now i think. like when a puzzle is falling into place.

shalom

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.