Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I have a question about phase 4: the creature accepts the light 100%, because that was the way it was intended to.  Is there also a kind of bestowal toward the creator?: Accepting the light with fully understandig of purpuse, will send a “feedback” to the creator, in the form of contentment and so , is that a bestowal too? For example, we recieve a birthday present: maybe we don’t like it much, but because we are polite we say thank you (or not). But if we don’t like it very much but we understand that the present was intended for our fulfillment and we accept it conscientiously, does that gives pleasure to the giver?

Manuela
        Participant

Thanks for your reply! Indeed, by “this Path” I did not mean Kaballah in respect to others. I meant the journey back via the 125 steps (that I guess are different ratios of bestowal&reception desires) is the one thing needed to grow our Soul and, as a consequence, the collective One?

I sense this approach has something powerful that reasonates with me deeply inside. So clean, so simple on the paper, but I am also aware of our Ego being so difficult to overcome and our subconscious reactive patterns and ancestral wounds so difficult even to being recognised. I am eager of knowing more.

Thank you again.

Manuela,
          It is a very natural process.
          In your mother’s womb, all of the limbs grow in the correct time and in the correct way.
          When we start to grow and go to school, then later we start to notice others and fall in love.  All of this happens in a natural way, we don’t have to make it happen.  If the body is healthy all of these processes are natural.

So also the spiritual ascent is already written, it’s all arranged.
          According to the same steps that the light took when it cascaded down from on high.  We traverse those same steps as we ascend.  It is all very natural.

However, the spiritual ascent is different from the biological ascent.
          In our biological body, these desires develop naturally without our participation.
          Our spirituality develops only according to our increasing the desire for it.  It does not happen on its own.
          This is the purpose of the kabbalistic group.  This group helps each other and inspires each other and raises the importance of the spiritual goal so that we can advance in it.
          Seth@KabU

Nuria,
        You are breifly describing the next set of spiritual operations that take place after phase 4.
        There are many more spiritual process that take place, the restriction and then the building of the spiritual worlds and the partzufim and sefirot, the shattering of the vessel and the corrections of the vessel and its rising back up through all of the worlds.
        All of those processes will follow the same primordial template from the 4 phases.
        Seth@KabU

Manuela
          Participant

Thank you so much Seth, indeed. 🙏

Sheila
      Participant

Not finished with Week 4 yet, but tonight I wondered about this:

I am sitting outside in the backyard. The air is cold, crisp, calm. I watch the flock of sparrows fly in and jump around in the old willow tree, the resident scrub jay doing his dance. Watching my dogs play I am feeling such gratitude for the gifts of Nature, the gifts that the Creator has bestowed upon me. Quietly I speak to Him and thank Him and I want Him to know how much I have learned, and how grateful I am for his gifts. My intention is to thank Him, to let Him know that I am feeling the gift of His joy, especially in my studies, but also in my world. I am feeling such a special feeling, a connection it seems, and I am wondering, is this what Behina Dalet feels like or am I just grateful to receive?

Thank you.

Sheila,
        These are all wonderful discernments and I’d hesitate to give them spiritual names yet.
        Of course we understand that we are will to receive, and a very refined one, you named a dozen pleasures you experienced just from sitting outside.  That is a highly developed will to receive.  Most other creatures don’t have such a developed sense of self to enjoy so many things on so many levels.  But that is clear and that is what finally brought you here.  But let’s not exactly place ourselves on the spiritual map of behinot yet.  Let’s let all of these new concepts wash over us and slowly format us, then after a little while we’ll be able to use the language of kabbalah to describe accurately our inner world.
        Seth@KabU

victoriabb12
      Participant

Hello Seth,

I’m having a hard time grasping the difference between the mind and the actions of the creation. In the Behina Dalet phase, it says in the video that it wanted to attain not the actions of the creator but the mind. It also says that it becomes independent. Can you please elaborate more on that ?

Thank you.

Sheila
        Participant

Thank you Seth. I am still a real beginner, but I am an older lady in my late 70’s, with a bit of a touch/connection above. I recognize the signs, have felt/seen them before, without the knowledge/language of kabbalah. Now is my time for tikkun and being here is helping me find my way. For KabU I am also very grateful.

victoria,
        These are good discernments that you are making.
        Let’s be clear that there is no “humans” yet in Behinate Dalet (phase 4).
        This is the primordial, archetypal structure of creation.
        We have to place ourselves in the correct context in order to understand these things.  For example a woman who is prior to being a mom is a woman, with all the qualities of a woman, some are dormant, and some are active, but she is still a woman, a woman after becoming a mom is the same person, but she is also a different person.  So let’s see where Behina Dalet is.
        The Creator wants to fill creation with endless delight, in order to do that, He created a vessel that not only will receive that light, but that will yearn and crave for that light, as the more we desire something, the more pleasure we get from it.
        In this world, the action can look opposite from the intention.  I can for example give a gift to someone that I really hate in my heart.
        In spirituality, the thought is the action.
        Behina Dalet wants to attain the quality of the Creator, as He is a bestower, so the creation wants to be a bestower.
        To be independant, well if we feel the Light, the endless pleasure filling us, then we feel complete, whole, and we wouldn’t move.  We only move in order to fulfill ourselves.  If we felt all of the Light, we would have no free will, just to do whatever we can to receive that Light.
        In order to feel ourselves and to feel who is the Creator and to feel that He is good and doing good, we go through a process of being made opposite to Him and from there we can slowly slowly build a perception of what is the Light, what is He.
        Seth@KabU

victoriabb12
          Participant

Thank you for clarifying this in simple terms, I can definitely relate to the woman/mom example, becoming a parent awakened layers of abundant & unconditional love.
          In terms of actions/intentions, how can we apply the following in our daily lives more effectively? Ex: observing Shabbas, eating kosher, etc – it seems to be actions, even though we do it to feel connected with our Creator. With what intention do we approach these actions from a Kabbalistic standpoint?

Victoria,
          We are learning the inner, spiritual meaning of all of these things.  Each spiritual root touches down on Earth and so we have a branch here, but the physical action itself does not contain holiness, the holiness is in our inner transformation and these customs were used by the kabbalists.

The Creator worked for six days, the weekdays represent the six Sefirot of Zeir Anpin: Hesed, Gevurah, Tifferet, Netzch, Hold and Yesod, the six directions.  And rested on Shabbat.
          Similarly, we should also work for six days and rest on the seventh day.   Our work is to change ourselves in accordance with these six Sefirot. When we finish that transformation the last Sefira, the seventh force, the Shabbat becomes revealed by itself, the Light will fill us and we will be as Light, and we have no work to do there, only not to interfere.

We work during the six days to resemble the Creator’s qualities of love and bestowal, and on the seventh day, we need only let the Creator perform upon us the conclusion and outcome of our six days of work.

This can all happen in a person within 15 minutes or in 2 months, it does not at all depend on the Earth spinning around the sun, however from the branches we can discern a lot about the roots, as is clear from the examples above.

We can do a deep dive for each and every mitzvah.  In short, in everything we do, whether lighting candles on Friday night or driving to work on Monday morning, we want to transform our inner world to be like the Creator.
          Seth@KabU

Ben
      Participant

Is it correct to make sense of the these phases (1,2,3) as it relates to the development of human embryo until birth?

Ben,
        You can do that.
        We are learning about the fundamental structures of reality, so you will see this pattern everywhere you look later.
        Seth@KabU

Lucky
      Participant

Is the capacity of Kli of everyone the same?, if not, what’s make the difference?

Lucky,
        It’s like there is a giant boat and we need to cross a mountain range, so we take the boat apart and each one of us carries a part of it, some of us carry a part of it together.
        A few carry the sail, an entire team carries the mast.  Someone else takes the steering wheel, etc. and we carry it over the mountains and when we get back to the water on the other side, we can put it together.  So even though some have the sail and others have a piece of wood that will go on the deck, each piece is important and needed, but all are different.
        Seth@KabU

Lucky
      Participant

It is said the Phase is macro template of everything in this world, could you please share several examples

Lucky,
        I don’t understand your question.
        What Phase is a macro of everything?
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.