Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 2. Four Phases of Direct Light Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

I don’t understand this question. What solution can you think of for the situation the Desire is in now in relation to the Upper Light? Please help me understand. Thank you.

Lu Lu
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

I don’t have any questions at this time. If I don’t understand it the first time, I will watch the videos more than once, as well as read all the information until I think I have a better understanding. Thank you for your time and for explaining KabU so well. I enjoy it so much!

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I don’t understand it

Cathy
      Participant

No questions at this time, thank you for KabU.

Sol Belo
      Participant

I have gone over the material on the four phases of Light several times both in the course and on Youtube. So far, Malchut and the Creator are very distant – on opposite phases.  So where does the  “I shall rule” thing come in for Malchut and why?

Exactly, Petero! The Creation is in that the Creator makes something opposite to Him. Do you want to say that since the Creator is in fact ruler, Malchut is similar in that she wants to rule, as well? In this, yes, she is exactly like the Creator, except totally the opposite! Like a seal and imprint. His rulership is in that all of Creation is for another, and He governs it such that all the good will come to the other; and Malchut wants to govern such that she grabs the reigns from the Creator and uses all of Creation in order to receive, and she even has this addition that she knows of the Creator’s love and wants to use that to rule over Him.

Sol Belo
      Participant

I realize from these questions and the answers, everything seems way over my head at this time

Hi Petero,

The whole wisdom, even the parts we think we understand, we do not, since they speak of a hidden world with totally foreign laws and phenomena. Therefore, we study for the Reforming Light to change our qualities, and the more it does, the more we’ll start feeling, like a baby in a womb as it’s organs develop starts sensing something beyond the womb, we’ll start sensing the hidden world.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.