If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lydia from SLC
      Participant

Being in constant prayer and attend the lessons

Mihaela
      Participant

Praying and studying Kabbalah with this intention in my heart.

David J
      Participant

Allow ourselves as one from many to be exposed to the lights and asking for His help to come closer to Him

Mark
      Participant

By building connections with the friends, and asking the Creator for help correcting myself…

Ozie
      Participant

The intention to do something can only be expressed by an action. So I must provide an action or effort to show the Upper Light I wish contact with it.

Ally
      Participant

Through faith in understanding that this world is all imagination and by imagining good for others, and showing immense gratitude for my own experience, I can increase what fills my own vessel and therefore increase what I can give.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.