Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 529 through 534 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mark
      Participant

Hello. I’m Mark Anthony. I’m here to learn, and to get closer to the source.

Cooper
      Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Cooper Williams, living in Idaho. I started this class after listening to Kabbalah Revealed. From this course I’d like to better understand how to truly be happy. I’d also like to be able to hold an unconditional love for my fellow humans. Thanks!

bed Thapa
      Participant

hi,my name is saran thapa and i am interested on learning kabbalah’s teachings.

Yaneth
      Participant

Hello dearest friends my name is Yaneth Angel from New Jersey it’s amazing be with all you and learning with Tony how to resolve our insecurities when we have to deal with the world that is surrounding all us.!!

Jacqueline
      Participant

Hi everyone. I am Jacqueline and I live in Florida. I don’t know what to expect. My heart, mind and soul are open and ready.

erwin Oliphant
      Participant

Hi, my name is Erwin from South Africa,city of Durban, I’m here to  gain some knowledge about finding myself and what my purpose is in this lifetime..

Viewing 6 posts - 529 through 534 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.