Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Hello my name is John. I have studied several wisdom traditions in the past. I have enjoyed and learned a lot from the courses that I’ve participated in here at KabU. I have already taken the Emergent Universe course which brought a lot of things full circle for me. I am sure this course will do the same. I look forward to and expect to learn with my fellow students more about emergence (at the human level) and more about the collective conscious and what role we all play in it.

Christianne
      Participant

Beste allen   Ik ben Christianne Wouters  uit Belgie en  verblijf in Gambia  Ik volg deze curuss omdat ik  heel graag  andere mensen leer kennen,  samen met hen nog  veel wil leren , indrukken  opdoen , de mensheid  en  haar evolutie beter te begrijpen en vooral  om verbinding met  anderen  te krijgen op  spirituele niveau;

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Hi from Arizona, I am Jack looking forward to learn this subject.  I heard about it in another course and it looked interesting.

Niki
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone,  I’m Niki from Italy.</p>
      I’m approching this course with an opened mind convinced that I’ll be surprised.

Tom
      Participant

Hi, I’m Tom from Simpsonville, South Carolina, USA.  I am studying the wisdom of Kabbalah because it is the instructions on how to actually connect with the Creator.  Now I am working on correcting my desire and from just the few lessons, I am more aware of my egoistic tendencies.  Thanks to Tony Kosinec I am constantly looking at my thoughts and wondering that since they come from a desire, who is the desire for?

Sauli
      Participant

To become more conscious and loving.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.