Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies

My name is Ciel and my reasoning for searching to learn about the Zohar is to further my connection with the divine.

Sue
      Participant

Hi from Australia.  I’m Sue and hoping that studying The Zohar will complement my study of Kabbalah and enhance my spiritual advancement.  Happy to be learning and connecting with you all.

Bongani
      Participant

Hello friends!

I’m Bongani from Sweden, originally from South Africa. I’m looking forward to the wonderful journey of following the footsteps of the Kabbalists.

Sandor
      Participant

Hi, I am Sandor. I am joining this group to see if this course suits me. I think the Zohar is an advanced material written 2000 years ago for that generation and those already in the spiritual world. I am seeking guidance to read it on my level today.

Sandra
      Participant

Hi, I’m Sandra. I’ve been watching YouTube presentations and some past KabU Q&A’s – Kabbalah Revealed and others.  I’ve always felt there’s a ‘Great Knowing’ Who wants us to know Him, be like Him; be truly connected as people who know Him (God, Creator of All) I look forward to learning aand cconnecting with you all.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi am Ali 40years .i am happy being here

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.