Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ALAN OWUSU-POKU
      Participant

Hello every one I am Alan Owusu-Poku. 33 years of age

Christina
      Participant

Hi. Fellow seeker here. Grateful to be here. -CP

Yai
      Participant

Hi, I’m Yajaira. I’m happy to be part of this group to read and understand the Zohar.

Shannon Phillip
      Participant

Hi, I’m Shannon. I’m from Arkansas, USA. I’m eager to expand my awareness into the spiritual realm by studying the Zohar.

Gedal
      Participant

Very excited and a life long learner; I’m stoked to be a student of this course. I’m recently retired homeless counsellor 10/2023  and in 2007 finished my navy career as a Chief Petty Officer. Originally from Indiana and now enjoy San Diego with my lovely family: wife, grown kids and grandchildren.
      I observed Judaism as a faith since 18.

Gabor
      Participant

Hi, I am Gabor. I’ve been learning Kabbalah for a year, and I came to the realization that the Zohar is a basic material, so I try to understand more of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.