Hi everyone, I’m Alex. I live in London, UK. I first encountered Kabbalah 20 years ago when I attended some courses at the Kabbalah Centre in London. I now want to learn more and deepen my knowledge. I have recently completed some pre-recorded lessons on the Bnei Baruch Academy website and I’m very much looking forward to continuing my studies via this course and group.
Hi, my name is Vonka, I live in a beautiful little town of Yardley, PA. I already wonder how to introduce myself while giving, not taking:) the more I study Kabbalah the more I understand its not about gaining any knowledge, its about opening myself to more happiness, fulfilment and love while no physical goods are required. It is an unspeakable balance where it is not finding a line between good and bad and fighting bad for the good, it is taking full responsibility for everything and finding good in bad. I am new to this, but very hungry for more. For the first time in my life I feel in love with little things and it doesn’t end, and these little things are somehow priceless.
Peace & Blessings family the name is Da’at Elohim from New York. Looking forward to enhance my knowledge of our miraculous existence. Gratitude to the creator for creating a platform for like minded individuals to learn & gain a understanding. I am grateful to be here with you all! Enjoy the journey!
I everyone, my name is Jean-Sebastien and I live in Quebec, Canada.
I first learned about the existence of Kabbalah through ceremonial magick and I want to learn more about what real kabbalah has to offer in terms of getting closer to the creator.