Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 4,855 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ariel
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m hoping to reconnect with something I’ve lost some decades ago.

Sabrina Murphy
      Participant

My name is Sabrina Murphy. I wish to know more what the original language says in the bible.

Robert
      Participant

Hello, my name is Robert. I am expecting to begin my journey into Kabbalah. I am hoping to open my mind to a new way of thinking and to become more in tune with the creator.l

patrick diederich
      Participant

Hello, my name is Patrick Diederich. I decided to take the course because would like to expand my skills in listening, understanding and sharing. I also have an intuition that learning more about Kabbalah will quicken my  mind and help me understand the influence of this ancient wisdom tradition on the cultural history.

patrick diederich
      Participant

Hello, my name is Patrick Diederich.

I have been very interested in the  history of religious ideas for some time now. I suscribed to the course because I sense that connecting to others and a more focused and sustained mode of study would be helpful to me. And enjoyable too!

M
      Participant

I am M. Yaqoob from Pakistan, and I am a computer science student.

To be honest, I didn’t have any idea about this course, but once I complete it, I will be able to provide a review.

Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 4,855 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.