Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 4,866 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Samuel
      Participant

My name is Samuel Asare-Nketia.
      I am 68 years old Ghanaian residing in Accra.

Professionally, I am a Technological Engineer (Motor Trade) with Accounting background.

I wish to have spiritual eye for serving Jehovah God (the Almighty) in Spirit and Truth. And understand the Christian Bible very very well. Thanks

Randolph Faber
      Participant

Hello my name is Randolph, I am retired and would like to learn more about Kabbalah.

🙂

ahmad elhayee
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ahmed, 29 years old.

My job is to produce documentaries and short films

I seek to know myself and the world inside me, and I hope to be able to fully learn the science of Kabbalah and to be inspired by it in making my films, and to be able to transfer this knowledge to my fellow human beings.

Clair
      Participant

My name is Clair. Im a 41 y.o. Registered Nurse currently enrolled in my final year of Nurse Practitioner school. I feel that the deeping of my knowledge in traditional medicine is not answering or satisfying my desire to be of service in a way that feels whole or right. So Im turning here as an adjunct to my current studies. I decided to join after watching Kabbalah Revealed on youtube.

Pamela
      Participant

Hello my name is Pamela, I’m 40 and I’m looking for answers about life.

Vince
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Michael, I’ve been searching for these answers since I was 16. I finally find them here. Thanks for all the information.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 4,866 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.