Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,009 through 1,014 (of 4,864 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Truth&Trust
      Participant

My name is Tara. I have a deep desire to learn all I can about Kabbalah as all learning so far resonates with what I sense as truth. I look forward to the content of this course.

Alfredo Gabriel
      Participant

Hi. My name is Alfredo. My kabbalistic journey started years ago at a local meet up. Now I’m returning to the path to finish what I started and take it all the way home.

Brandon
      Participant

I’m Brandon. My introduction to Kabbalah began with the Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall. Found this site through Instagram and hoping it will provide more modern insight on the study.

Anne Honeyman
      Participant

Shalom

My name is Anne and I started my journey to ‘Return to Hashem’ 4 years ago. Day by day I am learning more and more about what it really means to be a Jewish woman. The journey so far has been incredible. I found KABU and was drawn towards the courses to find more meaning to the Torah and how to apply it in my life on a daily basis. Also seeking understanding to my purpose and connection to my Creator.

Thank you for having me in this space.

Anthony Massey
      Participant

Hello, My name is Anthony. I joined this course to try and gain more information on the true meaning and purpose of our existence here in this reality. Hopefully, the answers that I have been seeking are able to be obtained through the studying of Kabbalah.

Dipa
      Participant

Im here to know where my desires come from. How to permanently stop suffering and enlighten to a reality where nothing negative and unwanted is ever possible. A whole perfect objective reality and true search for truth

Viewing 6 posts - 1,009 through 1,014 (of 4,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.