Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 985 through 990 (of 4,852 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miho
      Participant

I am Miho from Japan. I would like to know more about  “meaning of life”. and want to share how to live our life better !

evan
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Evan; I’m black, a Jew, a psychotherapist; artist; hitting 69 this year and still

looking to give, at long last, some real attention to my spiritual life before i’m too old. 🙂

Julia
      Participant

I am Julia and I would like to study Kabbalah.

Vinicius
      Participant

Shalom!

My name is Vinicius and I’m from Brazil.

My expectations with the course is to learn how all life works, how to approach the creator and how to take charge of my life. But, I am open to all the teachings and objectives that this course proposes to me.

Thanks.

Samuel
      Participant

My name is Samuel Asare-Nketia.
      I am 68 years old Ghanaian residing in Accra.

Professionally, I am a Technological Engineer (Motor Trade) with Accounting background.

I wish to have spiritual eye for serving Jehovah God (the Almighty) in Spirit and Truth. And understand the Christian Bible very very well. Thanks

Randolph Faber
      Participant

Hello my name is Randolph, I am retired and would like to learn more about Kabbalah.

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 985 through 990 (of 4,852 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.