Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 21 hours, 59 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 985 through 990 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 25, 2025 at 11:33 am EDT #435183 MelissaParticipantHi, I’m Melissa from Johannesburg, South Africa. Looking forward to learning about Kabbalah. Thank you for this course. April 25, 2025 at 10:22 am EDT #435178 AlParticipantHi From Colombia April 25, 2025 at 10:22 am EDT #435177 ElleParticipantI am Elle and I am looking forward to learning a bit about the universe. April 24, 2025 at 10:06 am EDT #434840 GORDANAParticipantHi everyone, I live in Cyprus and I’m excited to explore the wisdom of these ancient teachings April 24, 2025 at 2:09 am EDT #434818 NaomiParticipantHello everyone. My name is Naomi from Alexandria in Virginia. Very excited to join this class. April 23, 2025 at 6:48 pm EDT #434800 MeredithParticipantHello everyone,I’ve been curious about Kabbalah for some time, and I’d like to get a good grounding in the basic principles out of this class.AuthorReplies< 1 … 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 985 through 990 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In