Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 997 through 1,002 (of 4,793 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mark
      Participant

Hi, My name is Mark. I’m very curious about everything, especially things that might help me experience more of my wholeness. I’m working to ease an avoidant insecure attachment style that triggers maladaptive perfectionism, which makes everything harder than it needs to be. I find it hard to move forward with faith/trust. I’ve been learning about kabbalah for a while. Its breadth and depth are astounding.

Joshua
      Participant

Hi, I’m glory. I live in Lilongwe, Malawi (Africa). I am new here. I expect to learn more about authentic kabbalah and reach the attainment.

Sincerely,

Glory

Ann Marie
      Participant

Hi – my name is Ann Marie and I am so grateful to be a part of a community of like-minded people sharing a spiritual path. I have taken Kabbalah 1 before and life got in the way of my pursuit to continue learning. I am ready to listen and hear what opens up for me now in this particular stage of my life.  My goal is to enrich and strengthen my relationship with my Higher Power and with all that inhabit this earth. I want to continue to appreciate and receive the gifts and miracles that G-D provides everyday.

fritz onezy
      Participant

Hello all,
      i’m Fritz. people from several religious circles told me about spiritual issues that I am facing but I was forcing myself to not see through and believe. but I finally want a definite solution, I can’t just introduce a religion that I don’t feel confident. after starting to learn kabbalah from many ebooks and a friend, I still can’t begin the active practical part. this is why I’m here. I’m looking for improvement. Thank you

Alessia
      Participant

Hello world my name is Alessia. I used to thought Kabbalah is one kind of healing ritual, until lately and in a sudden so keen to know more, thus tried to google about Kabbalah, only realized Kabbalah is about wisdom of life. I wish to explore Kabbalah via some reliable source, and fate bring me to this page/course.

Maria Elqutub
      Participant

Hello, my name is Maria and I have come to develope a true understanding of how the Creator created us, for what purpose and how may we unite once again. I first came to know the Kabbalah on youtube through spirit science’s video on the Tree of Life. I felt the calling to know more. I then found Kabbalah revealed on youtube and completed the full course. I can’t wait to dive deeper and come to fully understand and live the meaning of this hidden science.

Viewing 6 posts - 997 through 1,002 (of 4,793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.