Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,021 through 1,026 (of 4,833 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Edward Taddei
      Participant

Hello my name is Edward, I’m am excited to finally learn from Kabu. I have been coming to this site on and off for many years. Happy to be here.

Dawit
      Participant

AM DAWIT FROM ETHIOPIA

AND expect the absolute truth and meaning of life

homayoon fhrvnd
      Participant

Hi
      I am homayoon
      I have many questions and i hope these courses can help me

Shawn
      Participant

My name is Shawn. I have been searching for years for a better understanding of things through study of various texts and messengers words.  My current perspective is that “everything is related” at its root. This has led me to wanting to gain a better understanding of Kabbalah to see where that path takes me. Finding balance in this chaotic world is difficult.  I am an IT engineer by trade, married, and searching for ways to continue to release humanly burdens from my life

SAMUEL
      Participant

My is Samuel and I’m excited to be here and learn. Thank you!

Hello. My name is Andrey. I’m from Russia, born in Moscow, now living in Tyumen. I’m working in several spiritual Traditions: Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Enochian Magic, various Reiki systems.

I began to study Kabbalah in 2018, I’d read many Kabbalah texts: Sepher Yetsira, Sepher Bahir, Sepher Zoar, Hekhalot books, and others. I successfully made healing through Shemhamephorash God names and made many Kabbalah artefacts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,021 through 1,026 (of 4,833 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.