Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mwinjuma Mwinyi
      Participant

My name is Mwinjuma and I am from Tanzania Africa. I have been regularly following Kabbalah training and lessons from the internet on YouTube. I come before you. I am a stranger and I am just starting these lessons.I’m

divine5353
      Participant

My name is Erika. I am from Brazil. I am in the spiritual path since child… and after having some experiences where I could not find answers in my prior studies, I returned to the kabbalah materials and some of my questions were answered. The difference was that the videos and books now are easier to understand. Very thankful for those teachers that dedicated their lives for bring a more actualized version of this amazing wisdom.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 16 hours ago by divine5353.
      warren chaurura
      Participant

My name is Warren. I’ve joined KabU so that I get a better revelation of the different dimensions of Yhwh

I’m Simcha Chaya, I live in Israel. I’m want to learn and grow spiritually.

Deborah Joplin
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Deborah. I live in Bay Area California. I have been studying Kabbalah from a variety of sources; I have acquired some very good books, and have listened to some very good teachers–even one who teaches from Jerusalem. I joined KabU to begin studying in a more organized way. I am amazed to see people from around the globe, from very many walks, on this journey. Many connections in the course of my life have led me here. It is finally my time to understand. I watched a couple of the Kabbalah made simple videos on Youtube and found my way. I am eager to learn.

Shi
      Participant

My name is Shiloh from North Carolina. I’m a journalist for a magazine. I am very interested in emailing or texting with any students because I do not know anyone who studies Kabbalah or practice. It can get a bit lonely and I feel myself getting complacent. I am not sure how we communicate with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.