Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 23 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,873 through 1,878 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #412961
      Antonio
      Participant

      Hi, everyone. I’m Antonio Riva from Italy. I’m very motivated to study K. in this community. Thank You Tony Kosinec for the chance to do it, together in a community. Best Inspirations to all!

    • #412934

      Hi all

      My name is Jamielee I love in Cape Town South Africa and I’m interested in learning Kabbalah to expand my consciousness and develop a stronger connection to the spiritual world

    • #412844
      Ruth
      Participant

      בעיברית

    • #412831
      Ewelina
      Participant

      Hi everyone. I’m Ewelina from Germany. I’m excited about this opportunity 🤗

    • #412828
      Daniel
      Participant

      Hi i’m Daniel , british citizen living in Switzerland, 49 years old..

    • #412821
      Davor Dokmanović
      Participant

      Hi, God bless you all ❤️ I’m 52 years old spiritual seeker from Croatia. From this course I expect new spiritual experiences, knowledge and radiance to be revealed to me. Thank you in advance 🙏

Viewing 6 posts - 1,873 through 1,878 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.