Hello! I am from Ohio, US. I’ve been on an amazing journey here for 5 years. I am starting the course over to join and to get to know you as you begin your journey, and to be of assistance as needed. Welcome to the Kabbalah Revealed experience!
Bonjour à tous,mon souhait est de me rapprocher au plus près du divin,pour mieux comprendre le pourquoi et le comment de ce monde. J’espère que la kabbale est le voie qui m’apportera des réponses à toutes mes intentions.
My name is Barbielyn Reyes, but you can call me Bie. I’m just starting to explore Kabbalah and am eager to learn and grow from this course. I look forward to connecting with everyone and gaining wisdom that can help me understand life and myself better.
Hello my name is Eugene Lepulu, I have known about kabbalah for years from watching YouTube but never had the courage to join a group and community. Hopefully this will change and thank you Tony for your efforts in teaching this wisdom.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,867 through 1,872 (of 7,787 total)