Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,933 through 1,938 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John Allen
      Participant

I’ve searched for a long time. I feasted on the Kabbalah Revealed and realized I started this path a long time ago, and had no idea what I was doing. Now, I see what I was yearning for. Now, I’m on the path without hesitation or doubt. I’m finally at a place where I can truly begin to learn, and embrace the teachings.
      Tony Kosinec — Thank you for opening my eyes and my heart to the Creator. Your words came to me at the exact right time… when I was ready to hear them.

Binh
      Participant

Hello, my name is Binh. I am joining this course because of curiousity of Kabbalah. My friend shared a bit about it and told me that it’s amazing, especially for coaches.

Andrea Rabelo
      Participant

Hello, My name is Andrea, from Brazil. Looking for the wisdom from the authentic holly texts.

Juango
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Juangui and I am looking forward to unveiling some truths about myself and the fabric of reality.

Henri Ligsay
      Participant

Hi, I’m Henri from Philippines, I believe I’m on a journey to enlightenment with Kabbalah.

Darko
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello! My name is Darko and I live in Serbia (Europe) Have been learning Kabbalah since 2013. It is allways good feeling to get back there where we started our path. ❤️</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 1,933 through 1,938 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.