Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,939 through 1,944 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #409826

      Shalom everyone

      My name is Guilherme Fauque and I’m from Brazil. I’m here to learn about the real Kabbalah

    • #409815
      Andrew Russo
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Andrew and as a spiritual seeker i want to connect to upper force. May God bless us all with this gift !!!

    • #409808
      Dana
      Participant

      Hi I’m Dana world traveler information seaker I am here to grow and learn

    • #409786
      Onur
      Participant

      Hello. I am Onur and 34 years old. I am currently in Germany, but originally from Istanbul-Turkey. I have also lived in England in the past. I have experienced great pain and experiences in a spiritual sense for many years. I have not believed in any religion for a long time. I discovered Kabbalah many years ago. But starting the real journey is just happening. I sincerely believe that Kabbalah is the most correct address in all the issues I face in a spiritual sense. It is a great happiness for me to become a student of Kabbalah.

    • #409783
      Tanya
      Participant

      Hello, I‘m Tanya. Hier ist where I need to be to fulfill my life, and increase my chances to become the best version of myself.

    • #409782
      Anthony
      Participant

      Hello

      I am L Anthony Selvan from India. For the past 21 years I am inclined towards Judaism.

      I have this never ending quest for understanding Judaism. I am here to add value to my understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,939 through 1,944 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.