Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,011 through 2,016 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #406345

      Gerardo, eager to develop myself…

    • #406336
      Boe Smith
      Participant

      Blessings people, I’m Boe. I look forward to learn and share.

    • #406333
      Federico
      Participant

      Hello I’m Federico and I am interested in inmproving spirituallyfor a long time. I hope that this course does good.

    • #406316
      Matt
      Participant

      Matt, just want to know more.

    • #406296
      José
      Participant

      Hi everyone! I’m José Antonio Franco from México, and I’m here to expand my spiritual knowledge.

    • #406085
      Ioana
      Participant

      Hello! I’m Ioana. Honoured to be here in this class.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,011 through 2,016 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.