Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,059 through 2,064 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #405208
      Lorena
      Participant

      Hi my name is Lorena

      I was born in Colombia, then I moved to Canada 20 years ago and 5 years ago I been living in Israel

       

    • #405201
      data
      Participant

      I am Rang from Canada .I have been drawn to the  word  “Kabbalah” for a long time but couldn’t find a  comfortable place where I could learn about it . So here I am hoping to learn and connect .

    • #405197
      Mara
      Participant

      Olá Pessoal, meu nome é Mara, sou brasileira mas moro em Portugal…

    • #405189
      v
      Participant

      Hi everyone,

      My name is Vivian from Canada.  Am excited for this new journey.

    • #405184
      Gaby
      Participant

      Hi, Gaby from Houston TX. I’m here to discover our commonalities with all people. I hope this knowledge helps us focus on our universality. Thank you for all the information that you have been sharing so far!

    • #405181
      Madalina
      Participant

      Hi dear all

      I am Madalina, from Romania.
      I am the daughter of my great parents,sisters of 2 amazing brothers, engineer, wife on my loved husband and mother of my wonderful son and daughter.

      i have started this journey with the question “ who am I” , “ what is my purpose”,  “ what do I bring good to others”, etc.

      my expectations is to understand the people around me ,to discovers myself and to find wisdom.

      thank you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,059 through 2,064 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.