Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,197 through 2,202 (of 4,873 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maz Abraham
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi,</p>
      My name is Abraham. I have been seeking the meaning and purpose of life, for a long time. I havd been studying and exploring in different avenues. I watched few videos by Tony, which were very interesting.  What I expect from this course is deep understanding and build my inner strength.

David
      Participant

Hi

My name is David.  Kabballah has always been a word like a far away star that I’ve seen but never  expected to experience up close.  Butt now it is here.  Within grasp.  I am happy to be here, and expect an enlightening experience.  I reside near Atlanta Georgia and send peace and well wishes to all.

Sincerely,

David

Andy
      Participant

Hello,

Andrew here and I decided to sign up after watching the Kabbalah Revealed video with Tony and I’m happy to be here 😀

Michelle
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Michelle. I’m receiving everlasting fulfillment from the Creator to share with others.

Richardoth
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Richardoth from Congo Brazzaville. Seeking a real meaning and purpose of life and I do hope that acquiring the knowledge on Kabbalah could be one of true answer to my desire. I’m so excited to learn more.

Best wishes !

Simm
      Participant

Hello I am Simm & hope to learn more about Kanu & Kaballa & be a part of this community

Viewing 6 posts - 2,197 through 2,202 (of 4,873 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.