Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,221 through 2,226 (of 4,907 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leonardo Achtschin
      Participant

Hello everybody!

My name is Leonardo Achtschin and I am pretty excited of learning a little bit more about a so special subject like Kabbalah!!!

Bheki
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bheki from South Africa. I came across Kabbalah in my quest or search for liberation from the so called  “suffering” in my life. I’m hoping to understand the whole point of existence …why are we here? Why so much suffering and pain? Am I doing something wrong? Why some people and nations seem to thrive and some don’t. What is it that we are expected to do or achieve here?

Robert
        Participant

I think that we are in the right place to answer all of your questions.

Elizabeth
      Participant

Hello,

Happy to join course

Hope to gain insight

Joe Kibaiya
      Participant

Hi,

Joseph here, tapping in from Nairobi, Kenya. Excited to learn more about Kaballah and the spiritual enlightenment it offers!

Mystic Square
      Participant

Hello, I’m Sura, happy to be back. Started this course years back and stopped after life got in a way. I believe now is the time to learn and grow.

Ben
      Participant

Hello!

My name is Ben. I’ve been in a quest for true understanding of our existence and my role a as member of the collective…I have already watched a ton of your videos on YouTube depicting Kabbalah as a guide to higher understanding of our reality and more. Looking forward to learning those principle.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,221 through 2,226 (of 4,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.