Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 14 hours, 9 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,233 through 2,238 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies November 13, 2024 at 4:44 pm EST #399689 JesusParticipantI am Rabbi Jesus from Allentown, PA. I decided to take the course to have more knowledge. November 13, 2024 at 4:32 pm EST #399685 MattParticipantMy name is Matt from the US. I’m looking forward to finding a deeper meaning to everything around me November 13, 2024 at 3:22 pm EST #399680 AncaParticipantHello, I am Anca from Romania. Nice to meet you. I’m interested in learning more about our true purpose. November 13, 2024 at 1:48 pm EST #399670 DannyvanParticipantDanny from South Africa. I’m looking forward to learning and interfacing with like minded learners November 13, 2024 at 1:22 pm EST #399668 Zara HashmiParticipantHello everyone Zara here from US. I am looking to learn more about Kabbalah. November 13, 2024 at 12:00 pm EST #399660 JoParticipantHi everyone. I’m Jaii from the United States and I’m so excited to be here and ready to elevate through learningAuthorReplies< 1 … 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,233 through 2,238 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In