My name is Jackson Firmin. I live in Canada. And I am happy to be part of this group. I want to learn kabbalah for a better understanding of life, of myself…
Hi, I’m Christina and am interested in anything that can get me closer to my authentic nature and experience life deeply. Trusting that I am guided towards genuine sources that lead me in the direction of the Truth. Thank you for sharing your wisdom
This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Christina.
Hello: My name is Alfredo. The Kabbalah is a topic that have always fascinated me. For me, the growth of knowledge  related  to the spiritual evolution and a better understanding about purpose in the universe is my deepest passion.
I’m Kate and I’m here to learn Kabbalah to: * help enlighten me, * to make sense of a world that makes less sense everyday, * why and how things happen – there has to be a bigger picture, * point me in the right direction of my true purpose in this life time. Cheers ! xo
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,299 through 2,304 (of 7,787 total)