Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rade
      Participant

Hello together,

my name is Rade. I am 34 years old, living in Belgrade, Serbia.

I enjoyed to watch Bnei Baruch videos on You Tube and to read texts on  Rav Leitmans blog.

I’m looking forward to connecting with others who are interested in Kabbalah

Gina*
      Participant

Hello,

my name is Gina, and I live in northern Wisconsin.  In a county with no stop lights, over 900 lakes and lots of wild life.
      All my life I’ve felt what all religions had some of the answers to life but not all.  Although Kabbalah is NOT religion it just feels right to my soul.

I have taken a few online classes with the Kabbalah Centre, read and listened to podcasts.  Wanting more information and searching the web I found KabU.

I’m looking forward to connecting with others who are interested in Kabbalah online.  And perhaps one day meet in person.

elsadek
      Participant

“My name is Mohamed. I live in Egypt. I want to learn Kabbalah to understand the truths about the nature of the world we live in. I thank you for providing this opportunity and extend many thanks to my colleagues in this educational course. I hope there will be a translation into Arabic.”

Josh Rogge
      Participant

My name is josh. I am 36. I’m in a rough chapter of my story. The concepts and teaching of kabbalah resonate with me on several levels. I’ve always appreciated conversation relating to the nature of reality and consciousness; free will. All the information that is all around us completely imperceptible to us.  I’m very introverted until I’m comfortably familiar. So if I’m a bit quiet in the beginning….. guess just  it give it time. My favorite thing in existence is the feeling you get when you and a stranger realize that you are having the exact same thought. I live for those extremely rare connections. Anyways I’m glad to be here.

Cesar
      Participant

Good morning,

I’m Cesar and I read something in an email I received from another company about the Zohar which led me to here and now I’m enrolled in ZabU.

Shi
      Participant

My name is Shiloh and I am from North Carolina. I’m 45 yrs old. I have been reading books on Kabbalah for the better part of a decade, but that is all I was doing…reading. Studying. Telling myself I would apply these tools in my life at a later time. Last night I made a conscious decision to not only take the Kabbalah course(s) but to enroll in the monthly KabU site. I would like to learn how to practice Kabbalah, live Kabbalah, and truly attempt to learn Zohar. There are no centers or study groups in N.C. and Ivery much would like to get to know some students, even if its just one to start and maintain a friendship with Kabbalah as our main focus.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.