Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,419 through 2,424 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #394259
      José Julián
      Participant

      I’ve been studying the Kabbalah and Zohar from my own and I’m looking for my masters to continue on my journey.

    • #394244
      Rey
      Participant

      My Name is Reyan my whole life i have been asking questions that no one ask or even think about , i am so glad that i finally found my answrs here . Thank you for all of it 🥰

    • #394217
      james watson
      Participant

      Hello, friends. We are fortunate to share this experience together, each moment well worth our time.

      James Watson

    • #394188
      alisha
      Participant

      My name is Alisha and I’m here just following my path.

    • #394181
      Carolyn
      Participant

      Hi all

      I’m Carolyn, from Los Angeles.  I’m excited to be here looking forward to connecting with you all!

    • #394158
      Tabassum
      Participant

      Hi my name is Tabassum, I have seen how my mind and ego only caused me and others suffering. Even though I am fully aware of the wrongs I still lack the ability to make the right choice because I find my mind can be overpowering on me. I’ve hit completely rock bottom and I just want to make peace with my creator and his plan. I want to adapt an outlook and perspective where I no longer see any separateness between me and others. And I have control over my mind so me and others are safe from my actions. I’m tired of my own drama.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,419 through 2,424 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.