Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,413 through 2,418 (of 4,918 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brandon Dowdall
      Participant

Hello, I’m Brandon, I’m looking for knowledge mostly of what happens after death but also everything else the qabalah has to offer especially on how i can better be of service to others with my currently limited skills.

Alex
      Participant

Hello, I’ve been doing my own research and self-study for quite some time and now I’m looking for a more structured curriculum on Kabbalah the further I dive into it. I look forward to the teachings that I’ll take with me.

Rohnda
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Rohnda, and I live in Southern California. I looking forward to growing and learning all I can.

Rohnda

Hello, my name is Odile Hugonot Haber, I am French and American.  I am a retired Registered Nurse and now work as a volunteer working for peace with a Women’s Peace Organization called the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom. I write articles and I am the chair of the US Middle East committee. I also live in France during the summer.

Hello, my name is Odile Hugonot Haber, I am French and American.  I am a retired Registered Nurse and now work as a volunteer working for peace with a Women’s Peace Organization called the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom. I write articles and I am the chair of the US Middle East committee. I also live in France during the summer.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

hello my name is kebede dessis from ethiopia/oromiya

Viewing 6 posts - 2,413 through 2,418 (of 4,918 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.