Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,437 through 2,442 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hannah
      Participant

Greetings, I am chronically online and figured I would run into a rabbit hold like this someday. Down I go!

Namron
      Participant

Hi.

My name is Norman and I am 67 years old. When I was 18 I read a book by Dion Fortune who awake my interest in the Kabbalah and give me the idea that it is like the blueprint for the creation, and now it seems like I have the chance to see what really is.

Ken
      Participant

I’m ken Sama

I’m here to learn. I need wisdom and understanding. I’m from Nigeria.

Anisoara
      Participant

Helo, my name is Anisoara Balalau.  I am on a spiritual jorney to learn/know different “facets” of God.  I can’t wait to learn what Kabbalah has to teach about God, me as a person, and relationship with God.

Andrew Palma
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m Andrew from Canada. I want to know more about the Spiritual and so I’m here to learn more about the Kabbalah.

Comfort
      Participant

My name is Comfort Adegboro. I am happy to be here and also delighted to be with like minded ones. I have beeb interested to study Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,437 through 2,442 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.