Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,431 through 2,436 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #393980
      Michele
      Participant

      Shalom I am Michele and I love learning and growing closer to Hashem everyday

    • #393976
      Sabatini Chevalier
      Participant

      Hello everyone! Im Michael and I look forward to learning more about Kabbalah along with its practical applications.

    • #393965
      Cammie Kitchen
      Participant

      Hello, My name is Camille. I am here to expand my spiritual journey.

    • #393962
      Katrina Leeks
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Katrina. I’m so glad to find easily accessible classes. I’ve been reading and studying on my own and hoping this class will help ground what I’ve learned and help me find what’s next.

    • #393905
      Lana Shatil
      Participant

      Hi , my name is Lana . Have been a student of Kabbalah for a while, but it’s so vast that I am always looking for more.

    • #393851
      Norma
      Participant

      Hello everyone,

      My name is Norma and I find myself here after many years of working on myself. I am on the path of continuing to seek the knowledge that I am lacking. I wish that we all are able to find exactly what we need so that we move forward toward our spiritual journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,431 through 2,436 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.