Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,425 through 2,430 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denys
      Participant

Hi my name is Denys and I am desperate finding the truth because i don’t find any reasons to live

Holly Brown
      Participant

Hi everyone,  I live in the United States and have been interested in spiritual topics for a long time (as long as I can remember).  My studying led me to Kabbalah a little while ago and then recently to here.  There is so much conflicting information out there, but a couple of the YouTube videos on the Kabu site rang true and had information that I hadn’t heard before.  So, I came to learn more and am grateful for the opportunity.

Tau Bezaliel
      Participant

Hi i am Tau im.living in south africa , i love to get to know much about my reality .
      What is me?what is Life and where am i going after this journey on earth

Marc Weißenfels
      Participant

Hello, I am Marc, a german living in Croatia and I want to learn more about Kabbalah, as there is many material about it online, but to find it in a organized way not happens really frequently, so I am grateful for this course and happy to learn 🙂

Hi

1. I’m Luis Mathias, a former neurosurgeon back in Brasil.  I’ve always had great interests in knowledge about our physical, as well, our spiritual essence. Hope to interact, lear and have a great time with all of you.
      kenneth johnson
      Participant

I am called by Kenneth L. Johnson, professionally, I have served as a clinical psychologist for many years. I have also served the church for many years as well. I am a widower, my wife transitioned from this world four years ago and I’m still processing that. However, we were blessed to have six children and currently six grandchildren. I have been interested in the Kabbalah for a long time now and want to know how it informs the Bible and our daily lives.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,425 through 2,430 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.