Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,425 through 2,430 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #394156
      Lorraine Prescott
      Participant

      I AM. here to know myself better (the truth of who I AM)

    • #394118
      Juvyandslay
      Participant

      HI IM HERE FOR KNOWELDGE!!!!

    • #394098
      Rafael Cannister
      Participant

      Hi , im here to knowing myself better and the creator and what i can do to change myself and the world for the better

    • #394093
      Dacio Vontobel
      Participant

      Hello! I’m Dacio. I’m from Brazil. I hope to learn Kabballah to be a better person.

    • #394072
      Robert Wilson
      Participant

      Hi,I’m Robert from Jamaica.Looking forward in learning Kabbalah.

    • #394011
      Maruša
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Maruša. From what I can remember I had an interest in everything about creation we live in.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,425 through 2,430 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.