Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,431 through 2,436 (of 4,917 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      shoney hulsey
      Participant

hi im shoney from oklahoma

Silvester
      Participant

Hello dear kabbalists!

My name is Silvester and I come from slovenia. I’m a historian and librarian by profession. 30 years ago I studied Kabbalah through books and seminars, now I want to renew and deepen my knowledge through video courses and lessons.

Sincerly yours,

Sarah
      Participant

Hello, I’m Sarah living in Mexico, I have recently gotten into the hebrew roots movement (massianic jews) and am interested in learning Kabalah and being able to apply it to my life.

Sara Medcalf
      Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m so happy to be here. I’m happy that you found your way here, too!

I was guided here. This seems to be the place. Im so thankful to fit some of the puzzle pieces together, finally.

Auten
      Participant

Hi, I’m David. I’m from the west coast of the U.S.

I studied a bit of Kabbalah and the tree of life 30 years ago, then life took me down a different path although I never lost my interest or fascination of the subject, I couldn’t seem to find a source of information on Kabbalah that I was drawn to until now.
      I am looking to know and understand my purpose in life. I want to find hope, unity, connection and love. I want to create.

Harry
      Participant

I’m Chris. I live in Shepherdstown Wv. I’m a Manual Therapist. This resonates with me on a deep level. Let’s roll

Viewing 6 posts - 2,431 through 2,436 (of 4,917 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.