Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,461 through 2,466 (of 4,917 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shiloh
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Shiloh and I’m 48 years old. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for a few years by Dr. Laitmans books and Rav Ashlag.  I want to take classes, meet Kabbalah friends for study and our connections, learn Zohar, and start doing Kabbalah and Mitzvots instead of just reading. I could use any help and any friends because I don’t know any other students. I’m a journalist who loves movies and live in Charlotte.</p>
      Love and Light,
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Shiloh</p>

Shiloh
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Shiloh and I’m 48 years old. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for a few years by Dr. Laitmans books and Rav Ashlag.  I want to take classes, meet Kabbalah friends for study and our connections, learn Zohar, and start doing Kabbalah and Mitzvots instead of just reading. I could use any help and any friends because I don’t know any other students. I’m a journalist who loves movies and live in Charlotte.</p>
      Love and Light,

Shiloh

Shiloh
      Participant

Love and Light,

1. Shiloh
      Elena
      Participant

Shalom! I’m Eliana, born and raised in USSR for 24 years, now living in Canada (Ottawa) for 18 years. My email is elena.froggy[at]gmail.com Please, feel free to connect 😉 I’ve been learning theoretic Kabbalah with intensity of for several weeks, and it’s been extremely eye opening! I must know more about the practical part of Kabbalah. Thanks!

Elena
      Participant

Shalom! I’m Eliana, born and raised in USSR for 24 years, now living in Canada (Ottawa) for 18 years. My email is [email protected] Please, feel free to connect 😉 I’ve been learning theoretic Kabbalah with intensity of for several weeks, and it’s been extremely eye opening! I must know more about the practical part of Kabbalah. Thanks!

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

Hello everyone

I am Ahmed, I have taken the KR courses before in the previous website, yet, I am still interested to connect to new people, who is learning and taking the path for the first time.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,461 through 2,466 (of 4,917 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.