Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,485 through 2,490 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Madyoss
      Participant

I want to discover the unknown

Innocent
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is innocent. I have interest in learning other religion and what it entails to belong to other religion like kabbalah and I would like to know why this religion is not known to many.

Thanking you and looking forward to intellectual discourse

Faith O
      Participant

Hello Everyone

My name is Faith and I have been studying religion for quite awhile. Was introduced to Kabbalah and recently invited to this initial introduction so it is my desire to learn the fundamentals of Kabbalah and add it to my daily practices.

Miline
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Miline.  I have been studying and practicing spirituality and religion for the past year and a half. The school of life and love has brought many realizations, and I hope to continue this journey to find and realize God in every breathe and experience I am given.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Good to be here.

I never thought we are allowed to know The Creator

But if possible here I am.

Eli
      Participant

At the beginning of July, while in a heightened state of receptivity triggered by a small amount of plant medicine and meditation, supported by Indian devotional music and AUM chanting, without focusing on any specific knowledge or particular passages, my mind encountered an incredibly profound revelation: God has created human beings for the sole purpose of experiencing and sharing pleasure with God. That is to say, we have been created as a device of experiencing and providing sensory output to God in the form of pleasure through rudimentary faculties and physical awareness. Incidentally, throughout the rest of the meditation, my body and mind reached a climax of divine bliss and enjoyment. Nothing mattered outside of staying focused on the present moment. The simplicity of this realization and experience was stunning. Nothing else had to be done outside of this symbiosis. My part of the deal was abundantly sufficient by having a heartbeat and simply being alive.

After coming out of this meditative state, the imprint of the experience has remained. I could simply focus on the blood flow in my muscles and slow breathing to have myself back at the ultimate purpose of providing sensory pleasure to the Creator.

I messaged my friend that I had something important to share with him whenever he’d be available. He was intermittently absent while on his trip in Japan. Several days had passed as I searched for hints of the newly acquired perspective in my old books on yoga and spirituality. I also dug for keyword combinations like Judaism and Hinduism on YouTube. Most of the videos were unwatchable. Then came a six-hour video titled Kabbalah Revealed with Tony Kosinec – Full Course. Lengthy videos like that aren’t something I would normally watch, but something made me click on this monstrosity. At minute 26 into the video, I struck pure gold with this incredible passage:

“If you want to know the purpose of life, the meaning of your life, it would be a good thing if you knew what the plan was. And it seems like it’s an impossible thing. It’s almost a source of jokes that anyone could possibly answer that question about the meaning and purpose of life, but that’s where the kabbalists start. Those who have attained this entire reality tell us that there is a plan, a blueprint, for all of reality and for all of creation. They tell us that the purpose of life is to create a creature and to fill that creature with unbounded delight. That is the complete and total meaning, purpose, direction of everything that ever can occur, will occur, only happens for that purpose. In that thought, in that intention, in that thought behind all of creation, all of the rules for everything that would occur were set down. All the principal laws that govern the spiritual and physical worlds all are rooted in that one thought, and nothing that happens in this world happens for any other reason than in order to create a creature and bring that creature to unbounded delight.”

By the time my friend came back online, I had more than one thing to share – it wasn’t just my experience, but a treasure trove of extraordinary knowledge offered by Kabbalah. It seemed I was gently prepared in my purposeless meditation for this stage of my rapidly unfolding spiritual discovery, whereas before that day my mind would most likely not fully appreciate the importance of the introduction to Kabbalah from that six-hour video.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,485 through 2,490 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.