Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,587 through 2,592 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #385535
      Meriem Benabad
      Participant

      Hello ,

      my name is Meriem , I’m from Morocco .
      happy to join the community 🙂

    • #385533
      Lu Sanz
      Participant

      Hello. My name is Lu from California.

    • #385444
      Alain
      Participant

      I’m from Canada and really curious about kabbalah

    • #385410
      Erdinç Akdemir
      Participant

      Hello my name is Erdinç. I just want to learn and open my consciousness more

    • #385405
      Diogo Pinto
      Participant

      Hi there! I’m Diogo, and I’m on an eclectic spiritual journey, seeking to expand my consciousness and contribute to the harmonization and evolution of humanity.

    • #385258
      Marita
      Participant

      Hola a todos, me llamo Marita, estoy estudiando esta hermosa  metodología. Y me ilusiona ccomenzar este curso y  conectarme con almas que buscan seguir creciendo.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,587 through 2,592 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.