I have been studing for several years. But I am interested on spirituality and to hear from this course seems to be a good oportunity to know more about it.
Hello, I’m Joy from Bangladesh. I’m thrilled to share that I am finally embarking on a journey I have long been discouraged from pursuing. This path is about unfolding mysteries and discovering truths that have intrigued me for years. I’m excited and eager to see where this adventure will lead me. Thank you for giving me chance to joining on this journey!
Hello, I am Stephanie and I live in Wyoming. US. I have to grown sons. I help to care for my mother and everyone else in the family when in need. I have had 4 losses -3 in the last five years and most recently my nephew with whose journey should not have been over. He was a young father of 2. His funeral is today and I feel Deja vu all of a sudden. I have always been very intuitive empathetic spiritual and I am trying right now not to get lost in my loss. Thank you. I look forward to learning about this knowledge.
I have been studying Kabbalah exclusively with Bnei Baruch resources since 2010. Though I have not been a steady official member I feel connected with KabU and everyone involved. The principles of Authentic Kabbalah as presented through Rav Laitman, Bnei Baruch and KabU fill my heart and mind. I am now committed to being an official member and I am grateful for you all.
Erik ❤️
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,785 through 2,790 (of 7,787 total)