Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,785 through 2,790 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Melissa
      Participant

Hi my name is Melissa and I have always, for a long time been drawn to Kabbalah and have been wanting to learn more about it. I feel like I have known the basics of spirituality for years and now would like to learn more of an advanced level of spiritual knowledge.

Melissa
      Participant

Hi my name is Melissa and I have always, for a long time been drawn to Kabbalah and have been wanting to learn more about it. I feel like I have known the basics of spirituality for years and now would like to learn more of an advanced level of spiritual knowledge.

Khaled
      Participant

Shalom,I am Khaled!

<li style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to study Kabbalah for a deeper insight into Torah .
      Anna
      Participant

Hi Everyone, My name is Anna and I am from the USA. I have been on an awakening path for a while. I was looking for a better understanding of the Tree of Life and I found myself here.

Krista
      Participant

Hello Everyone. My name is Krista. I look forward to a gaining knowledge of our spiritual world.

Pustaka
      Participant

Hi, I am Pustaka harjuna from Indonesia. I am now writing my own system philosophy of oneness, and in my point of view, the teaching of Kabbalah “The Tree of Life” “Magen David”, etc. is in harmony with my system of philosophy. May this world back again into only one world order, the order of oneness, the order of love

Viewing 6 posts - 2,785 through 2,790 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.