Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,803 through 2,808 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi! I am João Chico, from Angola, i am hère lookin from true to improve my life and to understandy the laws that governo ouro realities.</p>

Rachel
      Participant

Hi! Rachel from Washington State here. I don’t know much of anything about the kabbalah, but had a near death experience at the beginning of 2020. I’ve been trying ever since to recapture that because all I know is how much I don’t know. Then someone dropped off a bunch of kabbalah books at my house and as I read it’s like my brain opened up again finally and now I have to know more.

Gennadi
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Gennadi from Germany. Through my yearning for spirituality and the forces behind the five human senses, I found the impressive courses provided by KabU. Here, I expect to acquire the knowledge that will accelerate and support the fulfillment of my life.

Iulia
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, everyone! My name is Julia. Thank you for having me here. I really go through some very rough times in my life and this made me look for answers and for deeper trues. So, that’s why I’m here hoping to make some sense of things and bring some more Light upon myself and my life.</p>

Beulah flower
      Participant

Hi Tony,

I am ann from India. I am a Jew by descent. I am a teacher by profession. I am interested in studying deeper truths. I am in the process of reading the Zohar. Looking forward to your course.

Beulah flower
      Participant

Hi Tony,

I am ann from India. I am a Jew by descent. I am a teacher by profession. I am interested in studying deeper truths. I am in the process of reading the Zohar.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,803 through 2,808 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.