Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 2 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,797 through 2,802 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies June 13, 2024 at 2:25 pm EDT #375943 Alexander LuzinParticipantHi, my name is Alexander and im glad to be here June 13, 2024 at 2:19 pm EDT #375940 JhonnsonParticipantHola! My name is Jhonnson I am pretty new into this I wonder what it would be like. June 13, 2024 at 5:56 am EDT #375795 Bob RichardsonParticipantHello. My name is Bob and I m excited about learning Kabbalah. I’ve studied years ago and it’s good to be back. June 12, 2024 at 10:12 pm EDT #375780 EmilyParticipantHello, my name is Emily and I am excited to begin this journey! June 12, 2024 at 1:05 pm EDT #375746 Alfonso PinedaParticipantHola a todos,soy Alfonso de España June 11, 2024 at 2:40 pm EDT #375590 gabriele radinoParticipantHello everyone, i m Gabriel , i am here to complete my understandings about the nature of reality and to find answers to all the questions that arise constantly in myself.AuthorReplies< 1 … 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,797 through 2,802 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In