Hi. My name is Zied. I’m an IT analyst. I currently live in Tunisia. I’m enrolling to your courses because I have a big desire for spiritual ascension and I hope that I can use this desire to help all of us attain our goals, feel the thought of creation and know the truth
Hello. My name is Juule. I am a sculptor/artist. Through this course I hope to understand why I am here. I ask that question daily. I’ve been on the red road for the past 30+ years and now it’s time to take the blue road that is the authentic Wisdom of the Kabbalah.
My name is Eduard and we (me and my spouse) started our spiritual journey about 3 years ago and during this time, in our studies and inner work, Kabbalah came up quite a few times. We understand the meaning behind the three of life and the sefirot and we will like to deepen and expand this knowledge and wisdom. At this moment I have a great interest in the Zohar and the Kabbalah’s way of meditating.
Thank you for this opportunity.
May all of you find peace and love. Much blessings. 🕊️💛✨
From Jakarta, Indonesia. Both of us very interested in esoteric wisdom & ancient Hebrew mystic. Hopefully all seniors and Rabbi here help us upgrade & improved
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,019 through 3,024 (of 7,787 total)