Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,103 through 3,108 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #362145
      Arturo
      Participant

      Hello my name Arturo I want to learn more about Kabbalah

    • #362124
      Karina Menchaca
      Participant

      Hello everyone, my name is Karina, I’m from Mexico and I’m ixcited to learn more!

    • #362100
      mohamad
      Participant

      Hello every one -i am mohamad alrefai -and i am very interested to join and share in this program with you as fellow

    • #361995
      Sarah
      Participant

      Hi , my name is Diantha and am very happy to start this journey 🥰🥰

    • #361910
      Kelti
      Participant

      I’m Kelti in Calgary and have taken Kabbalah one and two with David Ghiham. Look forward to learning more.

    • #361909
      ren
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Gill from Wisconsin, USA. I am in my early 20s, and since I was a child I’ve been seeking true spiritual fulfillment. I have been on a clearer path to this fulfillment since beginning my conversion to Judaism, but as I’ve learned Torah I have still felt some pieces missing in relation to my spirituality – questions of why there is a G-d at all, and why we are at all, and so on. I am looking forward to exploring these questions with you all, and maybe finding some hidden truths along the way.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,103 through 3,108 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.