Hi everyone, my name is Simona Andrea and since I was a child I’ve been looking for the unseen, that what people would tell me does not exist. I’m 50 now and so happy I finally found a place I resonate with from the deepest of my heart.
Hello my name is Esther and I’m excited to have found this course and community. I’m new to the Kabbala teachings, but not so new to the spiritual path. I am currently also working with A Course in Miracles. Thank you for this opportunity 🙏
Hello, I am Nevena, originally from Serbia, but now working and living in Malta. I”ve already taken The Kabbalah One course and I want to continue learning because I found The Wisdom of Kabbalah as universal axiom for life . My wish is to continue changing myself and to be able to live by this universal lows much more.
Hi. I am João Batísta. I am tatalking from Angola. It os good to be with you. Really, i am gere to lear and undersunderstant howto realize mmyself successsuccessfully and spritually.
My name is Greg. I live in Los Angeles, California. I’m currently taking classes at the Kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles but I am curious in what this course has to offer.
I’m very intrigued with Kabbalah. I have been studying it on and off since I was 16. I just started reading Rav Michael Laitman’s book’s and find him to be very wise.
I cannot wait to learn more! 🙂
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,139 through 3,144 (of 7,786 total)