Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,277 through 3,282 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dr.Lawrence
      Participant

My name is Lawrence E Walker

Have been trying to get to the Kabbalah without the add ons, Religion, Racism, Exclusion

I am most interested in the Health side of things, I was an ordained Christian Minister

ordained Monk in the Buddhist Tradition, plus many other religious organizations.

My background in health, DrPH, MPH, DN, ND, QI GONG Ayrudividic/Chinese Medicine.

I’m mostly concerned about my health, I wish to learn as much about the Kabbalah before I

pass on. (Ill-health).

It may be too late but I would love to teach the Wisdom of the Kabbalah to others who have been

lied to deceived, misled, giving them what has taken me so long to acquire.

Lastly, the Truth is like a diamond it has many facets, but over time that diamond has been cut

into so many places and spread all over the world.

DOC

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

hello friends! what I am looking to get from this course is the information I need to correct myself and ultimately disseminate the Wisdom to those who are at the basic level we all start at.

Melodi
      Participant

Hello!

Always a seeker in light, truth, knowledge, and wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I am excited to learn how I can become the best version of myself!

Thanks!

Melodi
      Participant

Hello!

Always a seeker in light, truth, knowledge, wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I am excited to learn how I can become the best version of myself.

Thanks!

Melodi
      Participant

Hello!

Always being a seeker of light, truth, knowledge, and wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I’m excited to learn all I can and be the best version of me I can be!

Thank you! 🙂

<p style=”text-align: left;”>   My name is Rasmiskir I’m Ethiopia Jews From Ethiopia. Kabbalah is an important lessen as a Jews. We are not allowed to buy anything from online in the country. if I can find someone to help me I boldly declare that I will have the opportunity to learn the whole lesson and that if you give me the opportunity to study it, who can help me, even though except I am afraid I will not finish school due to lack of books.  [email protected]</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 3,277 through 3,282 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.