Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,715 through 3,720 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #328851
      Andres A
      Participant

      Hi, I am Andrés from Quito, Ecuador. Excited to learn with you. I am a U professor.

    • #328778
      Elizabeth
      Member

      Hi Im Elizabeth from South Carolina!

    • #328681
      Alexandra
      Participant

      Hi, I am Andra Rey from New Hampshire in the USA

    • #328659
      yayo
      Participant

      Hello I am bug from London and I am grateful to be here. Thank you and love to all

    • #328629
      Mel Farrell
      Participant

      Hi

      my Name is Melissa, I am from Sydney Australia, I work in the Natural Area Restoration field and do a bit of art in my free time. I enjoy swimming.
      I am really curious about learning more on the Kabbalah and look forward to connecting with you.

    • #328622
      Shadi
      Participant

      Hello everyone, I am Shadi. I am new here in the science of Kabbalah. I am happy and grateful for this site. I am looking forward to climbing the spiritual ladder in the right way. I am sure I am in the right place.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,715 through 3,720 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.