I’m Reva. I’ve been intrigued by ancient knowledge and cultures since I was 10. I’ve since then started exploring quantum physics. I recently came across Mystery Teachings by Dr. Teresa Bullard on Gaia and was fascinated by how the Kabbalah teachings tie so closely to Quantum Physics. Like many here, I’ve undergone a life full of personal struggles and challenges. I’m looking to satisfy my hunger for information, find some answers and connect with a community I can interact with.
My name is Tara. I have a deep desire to learn all I can about Kabbalah as all learning so far resonates with what I sense as truth. I look forward to the content of this course.
Hi. My name is Alfredo. My kabbalistic journey started years ago at a local meet up. Now I’m returning to the path to finish what I started and take it all the way home.
I’m Brandon. My introduction to Kabbalah began with the Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall. Found this site through Instagram and hoping it will provide more modern insight on the study.
My name is Anne and I started my journey to ‘Return to Hashem’ 4 years ago. Day by day I am learning more and more about what it really means to be a Jewish woman. The journey so far has been incredible. I found KABU and was drawn towards the courses to find more meaning to the Torah and how to apply it in my life on a daily basis. Also seeking understanding to my purpose and connection to my Creator.
Hello, My name is Anthony. I joined this course to try and gain more information on the true meaning and purpose of our existence here in this reality. Hopefully, the answers that I have been seeking are able to be obtained through the studying of Kabbalah.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,931 through 3,936 (of 7,787 total)