Hi. My name is Elena and I have studied Torah in shiurim and by my self for 10 years. But something was missing. Then, I was introduced to kabbalah by a very close friend. He explained some concepts, but I did not understand them completely and felt I needed a more structured course. Looking through the internet I found Kabu and now I am here, very happy, very eager to know about our Creator and how to follow the path of Ligh
I am Liane and very interested in learning more about Kabbalah. I am an intuitive coach and I feel I will learn a lot here. So can’t wait to start. Thank you for the opportunity.
Hello, I’m Andreea and I heard about Kabbalah from a friend. I got curious, because I felt like this is the path I should be taking to learn about myself, about the world and what not. After all, the desire of knowing your soul ends all desires.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,201 through 4,206 (of 7,787 total)