Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,309 through 4,314 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NewAgeKabbalist
      Participant

Hello, my name is Espen.

I join this course because of an interest in Kaballah, I am really eager to learn more!

Espen

NewAgeKabbalist
        Participant

Id like to learn more about the world of Kabbalah and to explore my inner world.

I am interested in magic also. New Age.

Leena
      Participant

Hii iam dr leena, homoeopathic medical officer from india. I am intrested in the supernatural world from very beginning. and in the search of truth. Want to know all about outside this materialistic world.

Willem Jan
      Participant

Hello, my name is Willem. I would like to learn from the Kabbalah, the logic behind suffering and how to better relate with people and situations in my life.

Chris
      Participant

Hello. My name is Chris, I am looking for the truth and I believe in the creator, God of Israel YHVH. This is to hopefully solidify my faith further and clear up any questions I have, as my mind is constantly ticking. I know that all I have learnt so far is not enough. In the scriptures we get told to keep knocking and the door will be opened, whoever asks will get an answer. I have been in many churches, they always preach a tiny bit of truth and whilst I am not denying that there are some genuine people within they are lacking any real and convincing understanding of the why, and I always leave feeling unfulfilled. I guess it has led me to this, I know this is meant for me and I look forward to learning. We are all gonna learn about the origins of creation

GIDEON SAMUEL
      Participant

My name is Gideon Samuel. I’m hungry for Kabbalah knowledge & understanding to know the nature and how it operate. I have gone to any spiritual school but I’ve read some books about the spirit world. I’m here now for improvement

Loralee
      Participant

My name is Loralee. I have studied many spiritual philosophies and methodologies, but my studies have only generated more questions. These questions wake me in the night with a strong desire to know more about the Creator and my true purpose in life. I am very motivated to get started with this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,309 through 4,314 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.