Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,435 through 4,440 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #310901
      Jennifer
      Participant

      I’ve become obsessed with Kabbalah & the Tree of Life over the past month or so. I feel a connection to everything around me and am blessed to be shown more. Thank you for this journey.

      • #310904
        Scott
        Participant

        Hey Jennifer. Sounds like the same as me here. Looking forward to learning more

    • #310881
      Alicia
      Participant

      Hello friends, I found this class randomly seeking to open my mind and hart, following divine vide to wherever it leads me.. one day at a time,

      • #310894
        Scott
        Participant

        Blessings Alicia

    • #310871
      Hi You
      Participant

      Hi,

      This is Todd from Pennsylvania and I hope to discover if kabbalah is right for me.

    • #310852
      Anthony Hayes
      Participant

      11

    • #310851
      Anthony Hayes
      Participant

      Hello Everyone , I’m from the USA , I seek the Father with all I have and I’m hoping to discover a tool to help guide me alone the way. Im in search of something to help reveal what this thing called life is. What am I and Why? Most of all how can I be of services to the Father and his creation. Material things doesn’t move me like it use to but something else I can’t explain does.

    • #310815
      Enid
      Participant

      Dear all

      My given name is Enid, but most all people know me as Gem. I’m originally from the Caribbean but living in Switzerland from almost 25 years.  I’m a newbie. I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for a couple years now. I would like to seek truth, be a better person, separate from my dualistic mind and from patterns that have been imposed on me by family, society, religion, and others.  I’m eager to learn Kabbalah and implement it in my daily life.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,435 through 4,440 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.